The Academy of Our Lady of Peace has partnered with Parchment, a leader in eTranscript exchange, to send high school transcripts electronically, securely and confidentially, to colleges and universities of your choice! We are offering this service to make ordering transcripts easier for you. The service is available online, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Nelson Kim, Registrar
- The majority of higher education institutions and verification agencies have transitioned to the use of electronic delivery of student credential information. In order to ensure that our current students and alumnae receive the highest level of service for transcript delivery, we have partnered with Parchment for the delivery of all high school transcripts.
- Typically it can take up to 2 business days for processing. Please allow additional processing time if you make your request during peak periods or when the school is closed.
- You will have immediate access to your online order status through your Parchment portal account and email notifications.
Currently enrolled students: No charge for electronic delivery
Alumnae: No charge for electronic delivery. (Paper delivery, FedEx, overnight, etc. fees vary depending on service requested.)
- All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your order not being processed or cancelled. You will receive email notifications regarding your request status. Please respond promptly if additional information is required.
- Parchment does not email transcripts/documents; rather it sends a secure link to the receiver. The receiver must log into their Parchment portal account to download the transcript/documents.
Official transcripts bear the school’s official seal and are delivered to the receiver stating “Official.” This is the most commonly requested transcript type and is used for college admissions, scholarships, employment verification, DMV application, Social Security application, citizenship applications, etc…
Unofficial transcripts do not bear the school’s official seal and are not marked as “Official.” This type of transcript is generally used for personal records.
- In creating your Parchment account, your personal email would be entered as the receiver of either an official transcript or the unofficial self-view transcript.
- Yes. After you select your first destination in your Parchment account, you will select “Save and Add Another.”
- During the Parchment check-out, you can enter that information in Order Details under Application Tracking Number.
- Two options – confirm with your receiver regarding their preferred option:
- With your signed consent, the receiver can make a request on your behalf or you can enter the receivers’ email address so that they will receive a secure log-in link to download the document(s).
- You can request that the documents be delivered to yourself electronically or via mail (please note Parchment fee differences).
You will set up your Parchment account to request a copy of your high school transcript based on the last high school attended and the last school year attended.
No. A diploma is a commemoration of your achievement and is not a legal document. Official certification of your degree is made only through an official transcript.