Thank you for your interest in the Academy of Our Lady of Peace!
If you are already in our database, then you will receive a username by email in mid-September. Use that username to access Blackbaud (OLP's Learning Management System) or call the Office of Enrollment Management for assistance. Current OLP parents, simply login using your Blackbaud credentials! If you are not already in our database, please complete an online inquiry to be added. We will send you a username to use to access Blackbaud.
Access your account
The following timeline will guide you in the application process for Academy of Our Lady of Peace. OLP's enrollment is currently at capacity; therefore mid-year transfer applications will be considered on a rolling basis if students do not return for the second semester. Families are welcome to submit applications, transcripts, recommendations, etc. Please understand that interviews and visits will only be scheduled should we have a space available.
Deadlines for Winter 2022 (January)
- Online Application - November 15, 2021
- Tuition Assistance Application - November 15, 2021
- Recommendations and Transcripts (2 years worth are required) from Current School - December 1, 2021
- Interviews - December 2021 depending on space availability (scheduled by Office of Enrollment Management)
- Decisions - Transfer applications will be evaluated in December on a rolling basis dependent on space availability.
Deadlines for Fall 2022 (August)
- Online Application - January 15, 2022
- Tuition Assistance Application - January 15, 2022
- Recommendations and Transcripts from Current School - February 1, 2022
- Interviews - Friday, April 29, 2022 (scheduled by Office of Enrollment Management)
- Decisions - Transfer applications will be evaluated in late April following re-enrollment for current students. This process may continue through the summer, depending on space availability.
Campus Visits & Open House
More information about upcoming virtual tours, visits, open houses, etc. will be available as of October 2021.
Online Enrollment Application
We are accepting Enrollment Applications, along with the $55 application fee, from October 1, 2021, through January 15, 2022 for priority consideration.
Transcripts and Teacher Recommendations
OLP requires all applicants:
- To request the semester grades from the current year as well as the final grades of the previous year be submitted by their current school.
- If applicable, we also require the most recent standardized testing completed.
- If you are applying for mid-year acceptance, we will require two previous years of final grades as well as a list of courses currently in progress.
- Under your Admissions Checklist in Blackbaud, you will be able to download the Transcript Request Form to print, sign and either turn in to your current school or scan and email to your current school.
- Recommendations are required from the applicant's current Administrator or Counselor, English Teacher and Math Teacher. Recommendations are requested and submitted electronically via Blackbaud.
All applicants and their parent(s) will be interviewed. A date and time will be scheduled by the Office of Enrollment Management following current student re-enrollment and dependent on space availability.
Applications for Tuition Assistance are also due January 15, 2022, along with your 2020 tax returns. Visit our Tuition page for more information about Tuition and Tuition Assistance. Please understand that you will apply for enrollment and tuition assistance at the same time. Do not wait to see if your daughter is admitted first.
Upon receiving their daughter's acceptance notification, parents will log back into our Blackbaud Parent Portal where they will be able to view their tuition assistance award (if applicable) and complete online enrollments (electronically sign the Tuition Agreement, set-up their FACTS account, and pay the Registration Fee).
The Course Registration process will be scheduled upon completion of the online enrollment process.