Here is a summary outline of our 2022-2023 Application Process:
1. Families will fill out the inquiry form and receive a formal username and password to access our application portal. This will take 24-48 business hours to provide. Please plan accordingly.
2. Once you are in the 9th-grade applicant portal you may begin your application for the 2022-2023 Admissions Season.
3. In your portal, you will be prompted to request letters of recommendation from the following:
-Current Math Teacher
-Current English Teacher
This is an internal request done through your application portal system. A form will be sent to the individual references above through an email directly from Blackbaud.
Please note that the English recommendation currently says "Math" in the email but it is indeed the correct form to send to the English teacher. We are working on fixing this internally with Blackbaud systems and we apologize for the confusion.
4. If families would like to send an additional letter of recommendation from a non-academic source such as a coach, girl scout leader, volunteer coordinator, etc. please have the person writing their letter send a pdf copy to [email protected]. In the body of their email please make sure they identify the candidate they are writing about by full first and last name. If they can add date of birth and current school, that will also be helpful.
5. Applicant families should partner with their current middle schools to coordinate the sending of official transcripts to the Academy of Our Lady of Peace. OLP will no longer be accepting unofficial transcripts, walk-in transcripts, or transcripts sent to us directly from parents. OLP must have transcripts sent to us directly from the applicant's current school.
OLP is requesting that transcripts include the first trimester/semester final grades. We anticipate receiving the majority of these transcripts the first and second week of January 2022. Transcripts may either be emailed to [email protected] or sent by USPS directly to the Academy of Our Lady of Peace. Transcripts must arrive with the transcript release form. Transcripts must be post dated by January 15, 2022.
If grades are not yet finalized by this date, OLP will work with the partner middle school on notating the record to indicate when the transcripts will be received. OLP will reflect that interim acknowledgment in the applicant checklist.
OLP is pleased to provide support to all prospective families. If parents have any questions about our application process they may access a "questions and answers" form. Families are also always welcome to email us at [email protected].
Our office will be open December 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, and 29 from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. We will also be hosting Zoom application workshops on:
January 4, 5, and 6, 2022 from 6:00 - 7:00 pm
In addition to our formal application for admission we also have a tuition assistance application. Please note that both applications should be done concurrently and both are due by January 15, 2022.