- It will be during Co-curricular on March 12th in the Library
- All students are welcome to submit their own, original poems. There is no limit on how many poems a student can submit.
- Faculty volunteers act as the judges and will read each poem anonymously. Then, they rank the top four poems.
- The prizes are Barnes & Noble giftcards for the following amounts: 1st $70; 2nd $40; 3rd $25; 4th $15.
- Winners must be present during Co-curricular to collect their prize.
- Students that don’t want their poems entered in the contest but do want to read their poems are welcome to (but they must get their poems approved before hand).
- The winning poems will be on display in the Library throughout National Poetry Month (April).
Entry Form 2015