REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
RSVP for the Class of 2020 Graduation Ceremony
The Academy of Our Lady of Peace invites you to save the date for the Class of 2020 Graduation Ceremony on Friday, May 27, 2022 from 1:00 pm (gates open at 12:30 pm) on the OLP Campus.
Processional & Opening Prayer
Reading of Graduate Names & Distribution of Special Gift and OLP Diploma Holder
Dessert Reception After Ceremony
Please RSVP by Friday, May 13, 2022.
OLP Class of 2020 graduates will be expected to wear their OLP white graduation cap and gown, ordering inquiry provided in the RSVP form.
Cap and gown is a requirement at the Reprise event. If you register on or after Tuesday, May 17 to attend this ceremony, you are responsible for securing cap and gown independently if you no longer have them.
Details for the Commencement Reprise for the Class of 2020
We’re excited for the big day on Friday, May 27, 2022 at 1:00 pm on North Terrace at OLP!
- Commencement starts at 1:00 pm. Graduates are to arrive at OLP by 12:30 pm, through the Green Double Doors off Oregon Street. They will gather on St. Joseph's Upper Plaza.
- Graduates should bring with them their white graduation robe, graduation cap and tassel. If you are unable to find yours, please email [email protected] and one will be provided for you for that day.
- Graduates will be processing in together and seated in front of the North Terrace stage. Parents, families and guests, will have open seating on either side adjacent to the Graduates.
- All Graduates in attendance will be announced and process onstage. Once onstage, Graduates will be receiving a special gift on behalf of OLP, and/or their named diploma holder (for those who had not previously picked it up).
- Graduates are expected to be dressed in Graduate Attire on May 27:
- White or off-white clothing under graduation robe
- Graduation robe ironed or steamed
- White, off-white, or nude dress shoes. Please keep in mind the amount of walking you'll be doing.
- You may decorate your graduation cap to celebrate you and your OLP journey as long as decorations are flat on the cap and in alignment with OLP’s mission as a Catholic CSJ school.
- Only school-sponsored honor cords, medals stoles and a lei from OLP are allowed over the graduation gown.