PLAN AHEAD NOW FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
*View, download or save this document in PDF format.
- Tuition assistance applications for the 2017-18 school year are now being accepted through Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) only.
- The deadline for applications and 2015 tax returns (federal and state) to be submitted is January 15, 2017.
- All complete applications submitted by January 15, 2017 will be given first priority for consideration for tuition assistance awards. If there are funds remaining, late and/or incomplete applications will be considered once all required documentation is received. Please note: Even if applications are submitted by the January 15, 2017 deadline if they are incomplete they will be considered late.
- Academy of Our Lady of Peace school specific application questions must be answered. If the questions are not answered, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Applications must be submitted with a complete 2015 tax package in order to be considered
- A complete 2015 tax package includes: all W-2s and/or 1099s, K-1s if applicable, federal return, state return, and all schedules (ie. Schedule A, B, C, D, etc).
- Taxes must be signed or documentation of e-file must be submitted with the taxes
- Applications with any discrepancies between application information and submitted taxes will not be given priority consideration and will be considered incomplete.
- OLP highly suggests scanning and uploading tax returns to FAST. Mailing your tax return to FAST will delay your application by 10-14 days while FAST reviews and uploads it to your application. This delay will hold up review of your application by the tuition aid committee.
***PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR***
- Please complete your FAST application with your 2016 financial information.
- This year OLP is asking for your complete 2015 tax package to help streamline the application process.
- Please submit your complete 2015 taxes with your application. If you applied for tuition assistance last year and submitted your 2015 taxes you will need to re-submit them with your 2017-18 application.
- Please contact the tuition assistance committee at [email protected] if you have any questions.