We were thrilled to have Stephanie Espy as our closing speaker at the Fourth Annual Women's Symposium on Friday, March 9. We have her book, Stem Gems, available for purchase. All proceeds from book sales will support the Alumnae Scholarship Fund
Author of STEM Gems, Chemical Engineer, Founder of MathSP
Stephanie Espy is on a mission to empower the next generation of STEM leaders by developing their skill set and passion for science, technology, engineering and mathematics. Born and raised in Decatur, Georgia, Stephanie earned her bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from MIT, master's degree in chemical engineering from UC Berkely and MBA from Emory University. She is the founder of MathSP Academic and Test Prep Coaching and the author of STEM Gems: How 44 Women Shine in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, and How You Can Too!
In STEM Gems, you will discover:
- The stories of 44 inspiring women in diverse STEM fields and how they made it
- The challenges these incredible women faced in pursuit of their dreams
- The tremendous accomplishments these Gems have achieved in their respective STEM fields
- Advice on how to pursue science, technology, engineering and mathematics careers
- Actionable steps girls and young women can take right now to set themselves up for success
- What girls and young women can expect in a promising STEM career, and much, much more!
You can learn more about the book at www.stemgemsbook.com