Since its founding in 1882, the Academy of Our Lady of Peace has been faithfully serving families from over 70 zip codes in San Diego County and Baja California. Inspired by the charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, students at OLP are challenged to become academic, social and spiritual leaders of the CSJ mission. We ensure that women find their voice and are given the skills to compete at all levels—regardless of what their career and aspirations might be.
We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children, and work to provide opportunities for parents to actively take part in their daughter's academic, social and spiritual experiences. To that end, we greatly encourage active parent and family involvement.
There are many ways to take part in your daughter's OLP experience. On this Parent Homepage, you'll find quick links to announcements, publications, services, ways to get involved and strategies to help ensure academic success.
2021 - 2022 Important Dates
News & Announcements
- Fall 2021 Honor Lists January 11, 2022
- January 2022 Newsletter: OLP Athletics December 21, 2021
- American Identity Projects December 20, 2021
- OLP History Book Club December 20, 2021
- Kristin Haygood ’99 and Lily Newton ’20 Join the Advancement Team! November 30, 2021